Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Just a recap of some Shows/Commissions previous to 2010

Red Mohawk Solo Show: April 2010 (Recap)
(Images Coming!!!)


This was the Piece I Showed in the Delaware College of Art and Design's 2009 Spring Instructor Show. www.dcad.edu



2009:
The Delaware College of Art and Design 2008 Spring Instructor Show!!!




"The Happening" show at the now defunct, the deco Spot.



2007:
As part of the Annual Spring Show at the Delaware College of Art and Design that took place on April 4th 2008, these were that pieces that I showed.


Your Friends Will Always Be With You!!!
I made this bad boy for my good friend and fellow WCU alumni Melissa Unangst in 2008. I know that images are not the best, but I was in a crazy rush to get it out the door and delivered because she was moving to Florida the next day!





2007:
"How It All Got Started...."
These were the pieces that I submitted for the Spring 2007 edition of the Instructors show that took place on April 13th, 2007 at the Delaware College of Art and Design.