Thursday, June 23, 2011

Arden: Shady Grove Music Fest 2011


Recently, I was asked by Dawn Rashmeussal a fellow 3EYES supporter and Wilmington Art Scene advocate, to participate in the 2011 edition of the Shady Grove Music Fest 2011. I design and printed all of the posters, advertising collateral and the official Shady Grove T-shirt. I also was asked by Dawn if I could do a live graffiti style painting display while the bands played including the DeadBeatz from West Chester PA.

http://www.facebook.com/DeadbeatzInc

Below are images of the all the Design work for the Music Fest and the progress of the wall that I painted during the event. I painted the wall over the course of 9 hours, and thanks for the weather for holding out!!! I would like to thanks every one that came out and for all the positive feed back on the 3EYES philosophy and art!!!

I have also included a few articles/ blurbs that were written about the event.








Design Items for the Music Fest: